1.5.15

36 Weeks




OK! It's been WEEKS since I posted. April has been one hectic month. People keep asking me, [now that I'm on mat leave, or when I was leaving work] what am I going to do with all my free time?! Well, turns out launching an online shop, getting the blog prepped to be able to take time off, and finally having free time to set up our apartment is verrrry time consuming.

 It's been amazing though. I am finally catching up on things around home. Finally gave my bathroom a good scrubbing, washed baby clothes, organized where baby things are going, and have been purging even more. It feels so good to get rid of things, trying to minimize and keep our space somewhat clutter free.

I am so excited for this baby to come. I can't believe it's MAY! baby month *hopefully* I'm really hoping for a May baby. Baby's getting squirmy and I think is getting pretty excited to join the Klenner party.

No comments:

Post a Comment