12.11.14













Just a relaxing day at home. Thought I would give my apartment a bit of TLC. I didn't get very far. Baked a few cookies and tidied up the living room, that's all the energy I could muster up for the day. We haven't been around home a ton the past month, we stayed at Dans parents all of last week and enjoyed a little "staycation." It was so relaxing and much needed, but now I am excited and feeling inspired to give my home a little bit of love.

I'm feeling completely uninsprired with my bookshelf. I started to reorganize it and realized I think I need a few new pieces to mix it up, so I'll put that task on hold until I can find a few things to jazz it up! It's just been the same for far too long. Here's a little glimpse of my home, and a piece of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment